Victorias Blog

My journey into and thoughts of becoming a sissy.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Panties, Tights, High Heels


I think these three garments are the one thing that makes a sissy (this sissy anyway) the most excited!



The first thing that drew me to wearing them are that they are the peices of clothing that signify to me what it is to be a woman. I think that every male has some desire somewhere to wear panties, and everyone who tries will know just how soft they actually are! Wear them once and you will never want to go back to wearing boys underwear!
The silky soft feeling of them, the nice close fit against my little clitty, they are fantastic! And they are just some white cotton panties!







Tights/Pantyhose are also another must for sissies to feel truely femme. From opening the package and selecting a pair to slip on, gathering them together and the first feeling of the silky nylon on my toes, sliding them up over my calfs, my thighs and then my ass! Oh my!
To then look down, or in a mirror, at my legs, all shiney and silky smooth makes me feel so femme. Especially if I am wearing some panties underneath.






The sexiest of all things girlie though has to be the shoes! I have a huge high heel fetish, and who can blame me?!?!
These are my ultimate sissy shoes.
Arent they pretty? I will eventually own them in all the colours available, and I will be able to wear them for every mood I will be in! Feeling innocent and girlie? Pink and white! With some nice white cotton panties and some white stockings or pantyhose. Feeling slutty? (Every sissy has her slutty side!!!) and It HAS to be black and red/red and black. Of course finished off with some black or red stockings.

I just thought I would talk about my three favorite girlie things!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria
I love high heels too. Please feel free to leave your comments in high heels for men blog at http://www.highheelspassion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home